Wedding Planning Stress Relief
Once the initial bliss of becoming engaged wears off and your focus turns to planning the wedding, stress and anxiety can become a constant shadow. It is easy, and human, to feel nervous tension throughout your mind and body when bridesmaids are not sending in their measurements, parents want to take over your day, the guest list bursting at the seams and/or you get frazzled watching reruns of “Say Yes to the Dress”.
Turning into Bridezilla is not a healthy way to handle this stress. Controlling your stress and anxiety with hypnosis is. Hypnosis can assist you with:
• Losing weight to get into your desired dress size
• Acquiring the appropriate amount of sleep
• Maintaining your perspective – ensuring that your plans are in line with your true desires.
• Communicating with others in a way that they understand your wishes.
• Being comfortable in delegating tasks.
• Gaining an understanding that there will be imperfections; but, being ok with them.
Having the knowledge that some of the imperfections will be unnoticeable to your guests and others will be cherished wedding stories in the future.
So, to ensure that you maintain a healthy attitude in dealing with your stress and anxiety, use hypnosis during your adventures in wedding planning.